At Louise Woollard Financial, fostering great client relationships is at the heart of what we do, and we love hearing about the positive impact our services have on people’s lives.
To kick off our client spotlight blog series, we recently spoke to accountant Richard Green and his wife Donna about how they find working with us. Here’s what they had to say…
- How long have you been working with Louise Woollard Financial? For approximately six years.
- What made you turn to LWF – what help did you need? We required some general guidance and a proactive approach.
- Was the location of our business important? No, location wasn’t important.
- We like to think we’re a bit different to the majority of financial advisers in the market. How would you describe our relationship and did this matter to you when entrusting us? Very good. We quickly established a trusted adviser relationship as well as a friendship – this is what makes Louise’s approach so different.
- Did you work with a financial adviser previously? Yes, we’ve worked with a financial adviser before.
- Which three words would you choose to sum up our business? Understanding, proactive and caring.
- What’s been the single most valuable thing we’ve done for you? Putting good life cover in place.
- Do you think people prioritise financial planning as much as they should? Those with wealth probably do, but unfortunately too many people don’t believe they need to.
- If you could give one piece of advice to other people thinking about taking better control of their finances, what would it be? Talk to an experienced financial adviser.
- And finally, it’s no secret that Louise is a HUGE Huddersfield Town fan. What do you think of their chances this year? I think I will opt out here, in case I incriminate myself.