We’re a small and mighty team here at Louise Woollard Financial, and we’re extremely passionate not just about financial planning, but the genuine and long-standing relationships we build with our clients.
In our latest blog series, we will be putting a member of the team in the spotlight to answer 10 quick-fire questions about their job role and life outside of the office.
This month, it’s the turn of Louise Woollard.
Name: Louise Woollard
Job title: Principal
1. Sum up your job role in one sentence.
Helping to make people’s dreams come true with a sound financial plan.
2. How would your colleagues describe you
Focused, meticulous, trustworthy, thoughtful and fun!
3. Do you have any hobbies?
Yes, I love baking, dog walking and watching Huddersfield Town.
4. What three words best describe working at Louise Woollard Financial?
Dynamic, positive and progressive.
5. Tell us a weird and wonderful fact about yourself.
When I was three years old, I got a Tic Tac stuck up my nose…
6. What’s your favourite part of the job?
Assisting clients make changes in their lives that will help them to achieve their goals. I also really enjoy creating long-lasting relationships with people.
7. Is there a life motto which you swear by?
You live but once – you might as well be amusing.
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Cheese and biscuits – the food of the Gods.
9. What’s the last thing you do before leaving the office for the day?
Mentally note the day’s positives – it’s always important to reflect.
10. If you weren’t working [as a financial adviser], what would you be doing?
A fashion blogger travelling the world.
Keep your eyes peeled for more team members taking part in our Q&A series over the coming months…