We’re a small and mighty team here are Louise Woollard Financial, and we’re extremely passionate not just about financial planning, but the genuine and long-standing relationships we build with our clients.
In our latest blog series, we will be putting a member of the team in the spotlight to answer 10 quick-fire questions about their job role and life outside of the office.
This month, it’s the turn of Otis – our office dog!
Job Title: Head of Security
1) Sum up your role in one sentence
While I’m the head of security, I spend most of my time at work meeting and greeting visitors.
2) How would your colleagues describe you?
Excitable, loving and always ready for a walk or a Bonio treat.
3) Do you have any hobbies?
I don’t really have any hobbies, but my favourite thing to do is roll in icy grass!
4) What three words best describe working at Louise Woollard Financial
Treats, walks and chin scratches – woof!
5) Tell us a weird and wonderful fact about yourself
In December, I like to wear my reindeer outfit to the office.
6) What is your favourite part of the job?
Meeting lots of different people and working close to Wellholme Park.
7) Is there a life motto you swear by?
Never trust a person that doesn’t love dogs.
8) If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
It would have to be steak… I only get little pieces when I’ve been good – imagine eating that every day!
9) What is the last thing you do before leaving the office for the day?
Put my dog toys away and have a quick drink of water.
10) If you weren’t working at Louise Woollard financial what would you be doing?
I’d love to be a therapy dog in a care home bringing smiles to people’s faces.
Keep your eyes peeled for more team members taking part in our Q&A series over the coming months...